On November 5, 2021 we had no choice but to take our son to the emergency room in Bullhead City Arizona. Our son had low oxygen reading and we needed some oxygen for him. He was admitted into the hospital and put into the ICU with Covid pneumonia. Our son had Down Syndrome and a Factor 5 blood disorder. The Factor 5 clotted his blood. Since 2013 he had been on Warfarin for his blood clots. Prefect storm for the hospital.

Upon his admittance, the admitting doctor ordered all his meds including his Warfarin. On November 6, unknown to us, the order was cancelled by another doctor.

They wanted to give him Remdesivir and we said, "NO- we do not want him to have that." We asked for another drug that our primary doctor stated had better results and not harmful to the liver and kidneys. Because our son was non-verbal and was strong headed, they wanted us to stay 24/7 with him. We also had Covid and were very sick. But we did 12 hours shifts with him.

We were right there for them to discuss all with us. According to the records, we were not told they started Remdesivir. My husband caught them the second dose and told them "No" again. According to one report, he got a total of four doses. On the 13th of November, our son had to go poop and would not use the bed pan. So, I lifted him out of bed and was going to put him on the bedside commode. He started to scream, and I went to put him back on the bed and he flatlined on me. So, they backed me off and did a Sternum rub and got his heart going. They strong armed me into allowing him to be put on a ventilator. They stated if I wanted him to live that I would put him on it.

Unknown to us that they have not been giving him blood thinners all this time. I feel he throw a clot and it passed through his heart. On 18th of November, we were again not aware, they gave him Alteplase, a clot buster. Now this is where the reports don't match up. The one report states that he was given Heparin starting November 11, 2021, but the other report states not until November 25, 2021. On November 24, 2021, they rolled him from his belly to his back and his blood pressure tanked. We heard the doctor state that he thinks that he threw a clot. They would not do a cat scan or an ultrasound. They had him on 4 different blood pressure drips trying to keep his blood pressure up. We told them that was what happened in 2013 when he had clots in his lungs. We were ignored.

On November 29, 2021, we shut off the machines. This information that I provided was after I got the courage up to read the reports on November 10, 2022.

Laughlin, NV

My sister Lori Kay Deschaw age 67 passed away March 11, 2022. I know Henry Ford main hospital in Detroit Michigan murdered my sister.

She had liver cancer and ended up in hospital for issues from her liver cancer. Toxins built up in her body sometimes if she didn't have 4 bowel movements a day. The toxins went to her brain which caused her to be very confused, weak, unable to walk, etc. That has happened a few times during her cancer battle the past year and a half. She would get better within 4/5 days and come home. This time it was different. The local hospital transferred her to Detroit Henry Ford main hospital where her liver specialist was.

She was tested two times for Covid and it was negative. Detroit tested her again and they claimed she was positive. They kicked me out of her room and quarantined her. She wasn't able to think straight or talk well because of the toxins because of liver not working well. The hospital saw her as an easy target. You can just imagine what happened next. Yes, Remdesivir for five days without our consent. It was horrible what they did to her. They ventilated her. They claimed she stopped breathing.

She was hospitalized February 17th, 2022 and died March 11th, 2022. They wouldn't let us in to see her. We only could call to talk to nurses. Her husband is in denial about what happened to her. He received all vaccines and boosters for Covid and made her get them too. He thinks the government and CDC are trustworthy.

My heart is broken, and I know my sister was tortured in that hospital with all the poisons they injected in her. She had no knowledge of what was happening.

Hearing your story about your daughter is confirmation to me that I’m not crazy it’s not conspiracy - they are killing people for money. My condolences to you and your family. I thank you for what you are doing; telling Grace’s story, hospital rescues, etc. I believe God Almighty will bring justice to all who were murdered in the hospitals. He is all-knowing and all-seeing. My sister was married so my family doesn't have much power on her behalf.

In short, my sister was in the hospital, alone and defenseless - an easy target. They saw an opportunity and they took it. Murder for money. They even put on death certificate she died of liver cancer. Unbelievable. They murdered her.

Thank you and God bless you and your family.

Trenton, MI

My son Brandon was a special needs (Downs) who was murdered by the hospital, which I believe he was not diagnosed correctly. He had Covid 19 pneumonia which I believe he only had pneumonia which he tended to get.

He was given Remdesivir, Fentanyl, Lorazepam, Morphine, Midazolam, Propofol and other drugs. We were told he had lived his life expectancy while he was still alive ...

Click here to continue the story ...

Hillsboro, TX

I want to give my deepest condolences to all that have been affected by these terrible protocols.

My Best Friend of 25 years "married for 24" was martyred by a local medical institution in Tucson AZ. A drug induced death using morphine then Remdesivir, ventilator then a drug cocktail of end-of-life care drugs.

You can view her story at: http://www.lifeisprecious.website

Tucson, AZ

Thanksgiving 2021 my sister’s mother-in-law came to dinner at my parents’ house. She had just been boosted. My parents were unvaccinated by choice. My parents, along with my brother-in-law, niece and nephew all caught covid-19.

My dad was hospitalized 12-3-21 with pneumonia. My mom was hospitalized 12-4-21 for 24 hour observation.

Mom was murdered 12-16-21 and given tocilizumab. Dad was given baricitinib but escaped to a lung rehab hospital only to be murdered by c-diff and septic. They drown him in fluids.

So much neglect. They were dehydrated and starved. Dad lost over 40 lbs in 21 days.

We kept trying to get them out of the hospitals because I could see the evil at work. But they had them trapped by the use of oxygen.

I want their voices to be heard. Phillip and Bernice Rasmus were loved by many. They did not deserve to leave this earth this way. I know they are with our Lord, but I miss them.

Rock Falls, IL

My husband was murdered November 13, 2021 by hospital protocol. His Personal Directive specified no intubation, and no Remdesivir - both were administered. He was diagnosed with COViD, had pneumonia, but they did not start treating him for pneumonia until the morning before he died. They overdosed him with narcotics. I read all 967 pages of his medical records - they killed him, and he suffered horribly at their hands. I was not allowed to see him until he was dead.

Florence, MT

Just watched your interview with Nino and I'm so sorry to hear what your family went through. One of our neighbors had a son with downs syndrome and he died a little over a year ago in a similar way. I don't know any of the real details except that he got sick was taken to the hospital, diagnosed as having Covid and then died shortly later.

My wife and I both 72 yrs. old tested positive with an at home test and we think we got it from our son at our Thanksgiving dinner last year. I scheduled a zoom call with my primary care physician in hopes he might prescribe HCQ, Ivermectin or some other anti-viral drug but no, it was just a waste of time and money.

In the end neither of us got very ill. a bit of a cough, temps of about 101.5 F and blood ox levels always 95% or higher. In about 8 - 10 days it was gone.

Neither of us are "Vaxed" took no special drugs except a few Motrin for aches and pains, but I think our good outcomes may be because of our Vit-D levels. My wife is at around 78 ng/ml and I'm at 60 ng/ml. We both had blood tests shortly before this all started just as part of routine checkups. I've lost about 4 feet of my small bowel in three surgeries do to Crohn's disease and have to take pretty massive doses to maintain my levels and have ramped up to 10,000 IU a day over several years to keep them good.

Ironically our 41 yr. old son and 16 yr. old grandson got much more ill than either of us with our grandson being taken to the hospital twice and the second time being given monoclonal antibodies which seem to help a lot. Our son's ex is a nurse and put him in touch with a Dr that would prescribe Ivermectin and that seemed to help him somewhat.

I went and got orders for antibody blood tests for my wife and I and as I thought I would I showed positive for Covid antibodies. My wife never used hers but I wanted the proof in case I ever get into an argument with someone about needing to get the " Non vaccine Vaccine" I put a PDF copy on my cell in case the need ever arises.

Thank you for sharing your family’s story with the world Scott, people need to be made aware and know what's going on in the medical profession these days.

Rochester, MI

In August 2021, shortly after my husband arrived at the Covid ICU unit of Banner University Medical Center Hospital, he was severely neglected. He was given very little food not meant for human consumption, denied Glucerna or Ensure for two weeks after he and I asked for it, left in an unbearably hot room in August of 2021 with triple digit weather. Thank God his nurse brought him a portable fan. Despite ringing the nurse’s button several times, he was left sitting on a toilet for 30 minutes because he was too weak to get up. The same day his blood sugar was allowed to plummet to a dangerous level of around 34. He was very lethargic and incapable of pressing the nurse’s button.

According to my husband, his hospitalist and the two pulmonologists assigned to his case stopped coming in to check on him. Four days went by without a doctor checking in on him. On top of all this, he was treated like a criminal in solitary confinement in a room with no windows, and the door completely shut. That’s when anxiety and lack of hope set in for him.

I felt helpless. It was extremely difficult when I wasn’t even allowed to visit him and calls from hospital staff were not returned. I really did not know what was going on behind closed doors! We are taught to believe hospitals are a safe place for care and healing. This was not the case with my husband.

That’s when I decided this can never happen again! Thanks to my state representative and several others, HB2633, the Glenn Martin Act, named after my husband, overwhelmingly passed this year and was signed into law. Now no one can ever be denied access or visitation to their loved ones.

Prescott, AZ

I listened to you this past weekend from Jan Markell and Olive Tree Ministry. Praise the Lord for Jan and her work in our Lord!! First my deepest and most sincere sympathies for the loss of your precious, amazing Grace!!!! I cannot wait to meet her with our Lord in the air, as well as your son and so many others!!!!

I have worked over forty years of experience in the medical field. I have seen over the many years, the changes to what is considered normal in labs, the extensive increase in the use of pharmacology, the push for hospice and the forcing of staff to receive yearly injections, or be forces to wear masks, all before the pandemic, not to mention political correctness and "Inclusion" unless you hold fundamental beliefs of the Word of God! ...

Click here to continue the story ...

Spring City, PA

My grandson was born at 24 weeks at Thedacare in Neenah. We were told by NICU specialist he would be on a breathing tube till he reached 33 weeks. They removed his tube a day later and told my daughter he was breathing on his own with assistance from a cpap machine. He didn't have lung capacity at that young age so how is he breathing on his own? We lost him 5 days later due to an air bubble in his chest cavity. I believe they killed him. It was during Covid so I could not be with my 23 year old daughter while she went through this experience for the first time ever. We have spoken to attorneys but need to hire a medical specialist attorney which is out of our reach financially. We want justice for our sweet grandson.

Oshkosh, WI