The Holocaust Connection
The Interim Solution in the Worldwide Holocaust
God is using Grace’s death to bring our family, all who will hear, closer to Him
Who – everyone who is undesirable; it’s not safe to be hit by a car anymore!
What – genocide
- The jab
The disobedient will become the target once population is reduced
How – banality of evil (so commonplace we don’t recognize it); Milgram Obedience Experiment
Disabled abortion culture
Nursing home culture
School (fool) system training out critical thinking
The state taking the place of the family
- Cell phones becoming a necessity
- Trusting the food supply (chemicals to maximize production)
- Water supply (fluoride is an example; spreading the virus)
Why - Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 – the hospital killings and jab impacts are red herrings taking our eyes off what is really going on
- The U.S. Freedom Experiment and Nuremberg Code – why did they fail?
- Satan is the ruler of this world: Ephesians 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- We are wrestling persons without bodies; Satan has possessed people ruling – you can tell because Satan always wants to control – opposite of God; Satan wants to show domination
- Possessed people are completely unaware of what’s happening because they are living in darkness – no free will
- Satan knows God wins so his desire is to steal souls
- Satan always lies – God said ‘be fruitful and multiply’ not ‘manage the population’
The Solution – Revelation not revolution (we already know the end – God wins)
- Being the best educated in the concentration camp is worthless
- There are two mistakes you can make – failure to prepare and relying on your preparations; "Apart from me you can do nothing"
- If God calls you to do something, He will be faithful
- Shine true light on the real opposition/evil – it’s not tyranny or a group that thinks differently; the enemy has created a lie, believed by the masses as a substitute for truth; example = Jesus’ temptation by Satan
- There’s no reason to fear: Jesus drank the cup; He was not saved from the hour, but out of it; we have the full armor of God (Ephesians 6:13)
- Jesus died, was buried and rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures, so that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life; repent
- The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few – what happened to the person with one talent who did nothing? Obedience is empowering Satan’s army; resisting control tactics is doing something
- Security and comfort are idols of the modern church – be on guard (1 Thessalonians 5:21-22); the path is narrow – the Hegelian Dialectic is a tool of Satan (Satan’s light is not God’s light – 2 Corinthians 11:14)
- "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
- "Where God is, Satan is not; the two are mutually exclusive"