I heard about your loss of your daughter through a good friend of mine. I had the similar experience with my daughter who was born with Rett Syndrome. She is not able to take care of herself/cannot speak for herself. She was in the hospital for Covid/pneumonia. I’m not a big fan for doing vaccines due to side effects. Once she was admitted I was unable to see her for 10 days, which literally was killing me. We have never been apart since she was born. I was her sole care giver/her voice. Once I was able to see her, I was there every day! The only medication she took was for seizure. Once I started questioning everything they were doing to her, I demanded that they stopped. I was watching them slowly killing her. I stated I would sue them if they did not stop. They immediately signed her out and sent her to a so-called aftercare facility. They were doing the same treatment the hospital was doing. I was faced with this same challenge again. After three long months by the grace of God I was able to bring her home. My heart is broken for you and your family. We need more people to come together and hold these people accountable for what they are doing to our loved ones.

Oregon, OH

My mom was diagnosed with Covid on August 16th. She chose not to get vaccinated, her choice.

My daughter-in-law, granddaughter, and I all had Covid at the same time. My mom, Erin, & I had pretty severe symptoms, high fevers for days, congestion, etc. we contacted doctors to request hydroxy, zinc, and ivermectin. Sadly, they were so overwhelmed it took a bit longer and by that time my mom had to go to the hospital. I am an RN so I called and spoke to the nurse caring for my mom and told her I DID NOT want my mom to have Remdesivir. She told me she would tell the doctor. Later that evening he called me to tell me they had no other options to give her. I suggested ivermectin and hydroxy and he told me that there were not enough studies so they didn’t provide that. I told the doctor of my concerns of kidney failure as Remdesivir was known for that. He promised me he would watch that. They did a 5 day course of Remdesivir. I was able to watch my mom’s lab work and her labs returned normal…..until she finished the course. She was put on a ventilator without my consent, she died within a day of being on the vent after we were told that there was nothing they could do for her. We are sick, sad, as we know you are. I am in the fight with you. If you need my testimony to be a witness to this medical tyranny, please contact me. God bless you. My mom was a healthy, beautiful Christian woman so I have no doubt she too is waiting in heaven for our reunion. My heart is with you. We need to fight the good fight!

Parma, OH